Starting over

Something weird about a blog going dormant but still existing, floating rubbish in cyberspace. But just like rubbish on the side of the road, I don't like to think that I'm creating dead links out here. I remember when the "no littering" campaign was big in the 80's. I had a friend who fundamentally rejected the idea of "no littering" and would just litter whenever! Later on in my life, another friend brought this up and thinking about it now, maybe there was a punk group that advanced littering as keeping our trash in mind rather than pushing it away and pretending it was gone forever. I missed that punk group, whoever they were. If anyone has any clues, let me know. Regardless, my first littering friend is now a crack-head, which if nothing else, proves that her advice is probably not the best.

Anyway, this blog started out as a class project, but has come to a natural end. I've done some weeding, and if you were once on this blog and want to continue contributing to it, please let me know, I will be happy to add you again. I just started adding some other stuff and didn't want it to misrepresent anyone who might not agree with what I added.

No comments: